2022 Vendors: You have until January 1st, 2023 to renew your space.
After January 1st, all spaces unreserved will be open to anyone for purchase.
Pre-order single space rentals are $45, double space are $90 & triple space are $135.
Space setup for Arlington is on Thursday, November 14th, 2024, with gates open to the public on November 15th & 16th.
SWSM Official Rules
- No vehicles will be allowed on the swap meet lot without the assigned vendor decal attached to the driver’s side windshield.
- All tables, merchandise, and vehicles must remain inside of your designated space.
- A minimum of 75% of displayed merchandise must be auto related.
- No open fires will be allowed other than the assigned licensed food vendors.
- No overnight camping outside will be allowed.
- Absolutely NO alcohol sales will be permitted. (This is not because we’re against it, but rather we are against paying several times the rate for insurance and security).
- No vehicle traffic will be allowed in the swap meet area on Friday or Saturday between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- No traffic will be allowed in or out of the swap meet between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am nightly.
- All generators must be quiet enough so as to not disturb other vendors.
- Any music, or P.A. systems, used at your vendor spaces must be kept to a noise level not to disturb surrounding vendors.
- No animals or firearms will be sold during the swap meet.
- No unleashed pets are allowed.
- We ask that all vendors wait to vacate their spaces until at least 4:00pm on Saturday. In order to grow this meet as we plan to, we need two full days of selling.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning their area before departure on Saturday. Any vendor leaving trash or discarded items in their space will not be allowed to purchase spaces in the future.
- Neither the Southwest Swap Meet nor the Ball Park will be responsible for damages, injuries, losses, or accidents during the swap meet. Arlington Police Officers, and/or Ball Park Security Officers, will be on site around the clock. Anyone breaking the above rules, or the laws of the city of Arlington, will be asked to leave the event immediately.